*Just a friendly warning - this is an image-heavy post! I'm sorry in advance if your internet loading time is quite slow!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and a wonderful New Year! I'm so happy to be here at home with my family celebrating the silly season with our traditional food and lots of corny Christmas music and television specials (including Andre Rieu haha). ♡ I never set new year's resolutions, but instead seek to continue the positive energies I utilised from the previous year and bring that into the new year. However, my one main continual goal will be to keep up my healthy lifestyle, as I've honestly not felt this good in years after taking up running and cutting out a lot of stodgy foods that just leave me feeling heavy. It worked for me in 2013, so I hope it will work for me this year and give me all the energy I'll need for my final year of my Masters!
I've been busy working on some illustrations, which I've included in the portfolio page. It's so good to find time to catch up on personal projects! I've also been reading a lot more, this is basically the only time during the year that I can find the time to do so, sadly enough! Below is some of the illustrations I have been working on during my study break.
And here are my instagram updates of the things that have been going on in my life of late.
1. An illustration I completed of the Australian model Montana Cox, who won Cycle 7 of Australia's Next Top Model.
2. An illustration I completed of Rihanna.
3. I found these Finders Keepers Winter Bird shorts at a sample sale earlier in Adelaide and bought them without realising the zip was faulty! But I had them fixed and now I can weart them - the print and fabric are of such a high quality, I am in love.
4. An illustration of model Nastya Kusakina.
5. Progress shots of an illustration I'm working on, feat. Lana Del Rey.
6. Chili print shorts, purchased from Mombasa Boutique. ❤
That's all for this post lovelies, see you next time! x