It's uni time again, so that means epic amounts of stress and little time left over for blogging! So I am sorry in advance for the lack of posts that will be posted over the next few months, but it can't be helped; my studies and my future are very important to me, so they must always come first. But I'll aim to try to keep on posting whenever life gives me a breathing moment!
I've got a few interesting projects to work on at the moment - I am still working on the ISTD Student Assessments Sound Bites brief - here are some studies I have been working on over the week. I am trying to extract the language and the different ways the same words are spoken in various dialects and accents.
These are my instagram updates of the things that have been going on in my life of late.
1. I went to a restaurant for my sister's birthday and tried a haloumi dish for the first time - I am now in love with it!
2. It was finally warm enough during the week to take out my jellybeans for a stroll in the park!
3. This is an amazing elephant print crop t-shirt by Minkpink which I scored the last one of, in my size! I paired it with my moon necklace and horse shoe necklace, which I am coveting at the moment.
4. My black jellies and a coin chain collar necklace from With Love Kirsten, which I adore!
5. I was so excited to find this Frida Kahlo t-shirt by Minkpink that I just had to have it - it is so amazing!
6. Spending a lovely warm afternoon in my fluoro pink Quay sunglasses at the Botanic Gardens. ❤
7. Getting inspiration at the Art Gallery.
8. One of my uni outfits of the week.
9. Another uni outfit - I am loving lots of jewellery at the moment and I love to mix and match different tones, like gold with rose gold.
Until next time, keep on dreaming. ♥
(Happiness by John Duncan)