Inure


I'm just going to do a little quick update of my week as my weekly post, as I have been so under pressure this week and I'm in need of some time away from the computer to focus on reducing my stress and doing some more uni work, which is the most important thing to be right now. I'll be back sometime this week to post some more, though!

Here's my week in images:

1. I am an avid collector of flower hairclips and crowns, I just love them so much.
2.Two new basic shirts from Princess Polly, the white one is by Finders Keepers and the black is Minkpink, the white one I almost happened to ruin in the wash (silly me!) with the classic case of red mixing with white! Luckily, I managed to revive it to it's original white colour from the patchy pink it was - thank-you RIT Dye Remover, you are a godsend!
3. Finding flowers to make studies of at the Botanic Gardens.
4. A few more additions to my accessories collection (it is quite extensive) - I am quite fond of delicate, simple and little jewelry these days, it seems.
5. Random fun at the supermarket whilst doing the weekly food shopping with my sister - these scrubbing brushes resembled us so we thought we'd take a photo of them.
6. Reading back issues of Lula whenever I have the chance!

Oh, and here is a new mix I made based off of my favourite film, Picnic at Hanging Rock. I just love it so much, I can't even explain why or describe it - I think it might be due to its pacing and the way the shots are set, they are just really dreamy, hazy, slow and almost lazy, much like the feelings of summer.

Insouciance in a Bucolic Setting from bambisvalentine on 8tracks Radio.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥