Not been feeling inspired, so I've just got a small instagram-based update to post. It has been a hectic week and I've had a lot of work to do in a short space of time, so I haven't really had much time to just stop and smell the roses, just lull about and not think about uni work 24/7. I have become a collaborator of Kanon's blog which you can check out here - I've written an article about Frida Kahlo and her connection to flowers as my first contribution here!



My week in pictures


1. Leather and faux fur = a good combination.
2. Some flower illustrations for a collaborative project I was working on during the week.
3. "I was sad, but then I bought something online. I feel better now." - This statement sums me up in a nutshell.
4. Lovely leaves at the Botanic Gardens last weekend.
5. The rose garden is so wonderful at this time of year - the smell from all the blooming flowers creates this amazing perfume, plus some of the roses are as big as my head and I feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland for a while.

Until next time! x

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥