Unfinished Sketches
Just a quick update of what I'm working on at the moment.
Wedding from the 60's/70's, Unknown


Virgina Woolf


Karen Elson


Lana Del Rey


Self-Portrait


Jane Birkin




And here's another playlist for you, I'm so into making super long playlists at the moment, I think I need to try and curb my addiction because it's so time-consuming! I've been listening to a lot of period film soundtracks lately and that's really helping me to get inspired and do things. I'm also in the process of trying to teach myself my heritage language, Ukrainian! So far, I'm not doing so poorly but I only know the basics really, such as yes and okay. I am learning through audio tapes as well as dictionaries and the alphabetical pronunciation lists, so hopefully I can one day speak the language fluently. x

❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋ (for Beatrix Potter) from bambisvalentine on 8tracks Radio.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥