Russian Doll
Hi lovelies,

I am incredibly sorry for not updating my blog in almost two weeks now! It is unacceptable, but I will try to make up for it now. :) University has been taking up all of my free time recently, I had my first assignment submission yesterday so was I completely stressed out about that. We had to design a storyboard for either an interactive portfolio or a three minute animation on a social issue, so I went with the animation. Flash is something I find difficult to use, so I decided to take on this class in order to better myself at it. My social issue is based on deforestation and loss of habitat for wildlife. It's an issue that I find quite important.

A scene from my storyboard

Here are my recent purchases, three pairs of shoes for $19.95 each from Dotti, so I really could go past it. I really love the black velvet t-bar heels, they are so comfortable and feel so soft and lovely! They make me ten times taller than I am (I am pretty short, so I kind of need the height boost)!





I am absolutely in love with designer Ulyana Sergeenko's Autumn/Winter 2012 collection at the moment. All the fabrics and colour combinations are so inspiring to me, it just makes me want to paint something!





















Ulyana Sergeenko

That's all for now, I may post again during this week depending on what goes on and how much time I have free. :)



The Cure - Friday I'm in Love


post signature

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow! You have such a lovely blog :D These pictures were all beautiful!

That picture from your animation looks so great! I love deer, especially talking and dancing ones!

I'm your new follower ^^*

Nikki – inspire nordic

Nikki said...

Thank you for dropping by and following me :) I can't wait to see more of your work :)

Miss Vendella said...

Amazing post! All the pictures you posted are gorgeous! And the shoes...omg! to die for! lol I found your blog thanks to my friends blog - Fashion Thrill! :) Really really nice!! :)



Vendella

www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥