Rad Times
Morning all! ♡

For some reason, I always find guys of the 80's, 90's and earlier extremely attractive in comparison to some of the male celebrities of today. I'm not quite sure why, but it could be due to nostalgia, but in general there have been some seriously attractive male celebrities in the decades gone past! Of course, it's not just about the exterior, but their talents and personalities too.

Johnny Depp - Still amazing today! I've always loved his acting and the way he can shift characters with such ease.

Kyle Mclaughlinn

Cary Elwes

Zack Morris from Saved By the Bell aka Mark-Paul Gosselaar

Alain Delon

River Phoenix (R.I.P.) - Forever beautiful and talented, he is an inspiration to me.

Morrissey - I just love The Smiths.

Brad Renfro (R.I.P.) - Taken too soon, but so lovely.

Leonardo Dicaprio - So beautiful in the 90's, especially with his performances in Romeo + Juliet and Titanic - I was and still am in love with him.

David Bowie - So talented and did you see him in the Labyrinth?! ;)

Colin Firth - He's still perfect today.

Rob Lowe

Michael J. Fox - I loved him in Family Ties.

Honathan Brandis (R.I.P.) - Sadly passed away in 2003, he was beautiful in the short life he had/

James Dean (R.I.P.) - Lovely.

Edward Furlong

ZCorey Haim (R.I.P.) - Another to leave this world too soon.

Andrew Mccarthy

Jeff Buckley (R.I.P.) - A lovely soul.

I am going back to uni soon, and I might start looking to get work experience to see what others in the industry do and how everything operates. I think it'll be great and after all, the more contacts the better likelihood I have of securing a job after graduating. However, I am considering taking either another year, 1.5 years or 2 years of a separate degree (diploma, honours or master) as it may benefit me for the future. But as of now that is only a interest, I may not need any more qualifications.

I've begun watching Twin Peaks just recently and I really like it so far. I had heard of it before but I'd never actually watched it, so because David Lynch is such an amazing person I decided to watch it. I really love Special Agent Dale Cooper, he's hilarious! I'm thinking f designing a portrait of him soon in dedication to the character. I also link Audrey Horne, she's quirky but is also independent and knows what she wants.










That's all from me today, see you next time! ♥♥♥

Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks Theme


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥