This week I have been taking it a bit easy, but I have still been working hard at my university work as post-grad degree work doesn't stop just because we're on a break! I watched two movies this week that I have been meaning to see for some time now - Don't Deliver Us From Evil and Donkey Skin, both are quite obscure foreign films from the early 70's. I quite liked them both - the first was a bit uncomfortable to watch at times due to it's subject matter but the second was a really sweet, quirky and campy French film based on a classic Perrault fairytale; it was a nice little film that didn't require any thought, just pure enjoyment of the wonderful sets, costumes and cinematography!



I have just recently completed a quick illustration of the amazing Brigitte Bardot, just for fun as I now have a little bit of excess time to spare on personal projects, so I want to make the most out of this precious time. I've added them to my digital portfolio on this blog.


Here's a playlist I've created, based on Ancient Egypt and riot grrrl music.

☥ I am the Queen of Sheba ☥ from bambisvalentine on 8tracks Radio.

Well that's all I've got for now, ta-ta! ♡

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥