Waves.
Uni has been so stressful lately, that I've been finding it difficult to have time to myself to pursue personal projects! But luckily the semester break starts after this week, so at least I can get a chance to do everything that I want to.

Floral jackets that I found at my favourite vintage shop. I am in love with the pastel one, reminds me of Saved By the Bell. I also love the bright pink, green, blue and yellow Hawaiian style one on the bottom.

Almost finished her! But I still have to paint in the flowers and add final details. I am happy with the progress. This coming break will give me time to finish this painting and start a new one, perhaps. :)


Jewelry from Sportsgirl. An Egyptian bangle (I am a sucker for anything Egyptian-related) and a diamante cross bracelet. And below are some cute rings that were 30% off the reduced price (so cheap!) I love anything to do with owls too.

A wooden own my sister bought for me whilst on exchange in Germany last year. Love her for that.

I have wanted a bowler hat for a while, and I finally found a nice wool one on sale.

I am having a bit of an obsession with ear cuffs at the moment. I've already collected around 8, and there will probably be more to come, haha. :)

Here are two songs that I am loving at the moment.
Lana Del Ray - Video Games

She has such a lovely voice.

The Cardigans - Lovefool

This song reminds me of the 90's, and Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥