Lost and Found
It has been a tough week, I've just lost a grandparent yesterday, which came as a shock, yet it seemed like it was a peaceful passing, which I am grateful for. so I've been in a weird mood lately, it is a bit surreal. I don't really know what to feel. It never hits me until I am at the funeral, realising that this is it and this is the way of life and there's nothing you can do about it, but grieve and learn acceptance, and strive to make each day meaningful. RIP Pop.
On a lighter note, I've been working on a new illustration which I am nearly finished! I am far more inspired to come up with ideas for personal projects as opposed to uni projects, which is bad, but ideas usually hit me when I least expect it, and sometimes I can be so inspired that I work for the whole day, other times I just cannot bring myself to do any work.



There was also another pretty rainbow in the sky on Monday.

I think I'll take a break to watch some Indiana Jones, that always makes me feel better. :)

David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank-you for your comment ♥